The Earth laughs in Flowers
One marked feature of the people, both high and low, is a love for flowers.
“The rose is a flower of love. The world has acclaimed it for centuries. Pink roses are for love hopeful and expectant. White roses are for love dead or forsaken, but the red roses, ah the red roses are for love triumphant.”
Flowers and Floral arrangements are a compulsory part of any Indian wedding. Traditionally marigold and mogra flowers beautify the wedding venue, mandap, stage and even the first night room, the colour palette being reds and orange and yellow with a dash of white.
With a shift of trend towards the exotic flowers being liberally used at all the wedding events, the colour palette has changed too. Now most of the Indian weddings adorn muted jewel tones like pearl, ivory, pink or pale blue. And here’s the suggestion for the fresh cut flowers to be used for wedding decorations along with some foliage!
You are spoilt for choice...go ahead and indulge!
Express your personality with :
FRESCOES, INDIA (KOLKATA)
To find out more about what we can do for you, please contact us:
BY APPOINTMENT: For invitation design, Frescoes recommends booking an appointment with us, to prepare for you accordingly so you may enjoy the full Frescoes experience.
LFW: LUXURY FRESCOES WEDDINGS
WEDDING INVITATIONS: INVITE IN STYLE.
- Why Roses Are So Expensive on Valentine’s Day (herstorycalls.com)
- A Rose By Any Other Name (greenlivingpeace.com)
- Flower Power Makeup Part III: Palettes (fabsugar.com)
- A Quick Guide to Wrapping Roses (proflowers.com)
- Rose Flowers And Their Various Types (proflowers.com)
- Floral Inspiration (ladiesnaturelle.wordpress.com)
- Orchids (ask.metafilter.com)
- Yes, Flower Temperature Matters! (proflowers.com)
- Best Graduation Flower Types (proflowers.com)